I’m sure you heard Fall Classic is here. If you’ve been through Bootcamp Basics you’ve learned the essentials and that you need to pick a Success Partner. If you’ve listened to the weekly call you even learned all about Success Partners last week. I have found hardly any resources available for what kind of agenda you and your success partner should be going over. My partner and I created this list to make it easier to status.
- Week In review: Accountability, lessons learned, areas to focus, set next weeks goals, personal development/work outs completed.
- Success Club: Reached, goals to reach, partnership to break through, days left to make.
- Rank Advancement: Dash to Diamond, tips for enrolling coaches, fu with new coaches.
- Fall Team Classic/Upcoming Events: Any relevant information, standings or rankings, plans, ideas, etc..
- Good Finds: Recipes, quotes, challenge group support, information to use in the next week recommendations for Personal Development.
- Team Share Learnings: social media or growth (Jill Instagram/ Say Twitter) discuss new projects or ideas.
Feel free to adapt this for your team. The agenda is set up so that the three vitals are first priority, goals and events are second, business growth next, social media/projects are last. You want to ensure that you are working on yourself first. You can lose a lot of time trying to learn social media. My partner and I were frustrated with FB reach restrictions and each picked a new platform to focus on. We go over what we learned and tips or cheats the next week.
Having a set agenda makes it easier to prepare for your status and follow up. I took simple notes under my list for follow up to each point. It also puts my to do in a priority list based on business needs. Next week I will go in prepared with some information already written up and prepared so we can make it a quick call. I hope this helps you. Feel free to ask us any questions.
You can find my partner Jill Binion over at Mom On the Move