I had the opportunity to get certified as a class instructor. I wanted to get certified for Piyo Live because of my personal results and love for the program. Unfortunately, that instructor class sold out quick. I signed up for Insanity Live for the same reasons, I lost 50 pounds with one round of Insanity.
My Master Trainer is offering one more class this year and I am driving all over the state to make it there. I am excited to get this training and be able to offer live classes for Piyo in my area. My facebook friends are probably tired of hearing all about how great it is. Why can’t I shut up about it? Why should you be interested in this? Isn’t it just a fad? I thought I would offer you 10 reasons why I think You should do Piyo. I truly feel this program is inclusive and for everyone. There are very few people I wouldn’t recommend Piyo too.
- Low Impact! This is such a selling feature. No Jumping or running.
- Modifiers for every single move. This program is so inclusive. It doesn’t matter how flexible or strong you are when you start, you will build up and gain your desired results.
- Adaptable schedule. Most of the work outs are 30 minutes or less. If you want more it’s easier to add another work out in. If you’re just starting the program allots extra rest to help you get used to your new muscles.
- Easy to push play. Due to the short time frame and the low impact it’s easy to just get your work out in and done.
- You will see fast results. You may not drop the pounds right away but in the mean time you’ll learn how to do push ups and gain flexibility. You’ll do moves you’ve only dreamed of.
- You don’t have to sit still. I have never liked Yoga, the stillness kills me. I believe in mediation but I need my work out to be sweaty and movement. It’s also flows smoothly so you feel like yoga without the stillness.
- Easy to add into your athletic routine. If you’re a runner or cardio junkie Piyo will improve your run time and recovery. It’s the missing piece to your training.
- Affordable price. The regular price for just the dvds or even the challenge pack are one of the most affordable options offered by Beachbody.
- Also offered Live. Try it at your local gym. Find a teacher near you by going to Piyo Live.
- You can’t outgrow the program. You will never be too flexible or strong for Piyo. Increase your activity or do the strength intervals to mix it up, but Piyo can be done as long as you are willing.
Bonus! If you buy through a coach not only do you get a bonus dvd, but you can join a challenge group and have the support of others that are also doing the program. If you’re just starting or a marathoner Piyo has room for you. It’s so inclusive and uplifting that I have yet to have anyone dislike it. The results are quick and lasting. If you’d like to learn more comment with your email and I will discuss what Piyo can do for you.